What would your first pick for a pet be?

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is This Guy CRAZY?

On today's episode of Dr. Phil, Rob Rogers, a former leader of dogfighting rings appeared and shared his views. Although he served 6 months in jail for his heinous crime, it proves to have done no good.

This guy can't be for real? I'm convinced there's something seriously wrong with him and he should be put away in a mental institution, forget jail for 6 months. I cannot fathom how anyone can think this is ok or think there is nothing wrong with this and that it's a "sport."

It was very, very hard for me to watch this episode of Dr. Phil, I only did it to open up the eyes of narrow minded people and show them the stupidity that exists in this world, and the atrocities of dog fighting, and further more, the disgustingness (my own word) of this man.

This guy thinks this blood sport is no different than boxing or caged fighting amongst humans. Really? How about he goes into a ring with his worst enemy, who's much more prepared as a fighter than he is and much bigger and we see how he comes out? That would be fun to watch(at least for me). He even had the audacity to say that these dogs are "well taken care of." Umm...the last time I checked, half, if not all of these dogs die in the ring, or are killed afterwards by their owner. So if this is what he considers "well taken care of," I'd love to take care of him.

"The law is wrong for banning dog fighting," stated Rogers as the crowd gasped in astonishment. This guy needs an evaluation, quick. And to think he only served 6 months and was then allowed to be free amongst human society, when he is clearly not human, nor does he have humane thoughts.

The funniest quote by far, "I don't use chains...I use weights," while the audience sighed in disbelief. Is that any better? If you ask me, that's 10 times worse, but I forgot, "that's the game."

This guy has killed a couple hundred dogs in his lifetime, killing some by shooting them because he thinks "it was more humane to kill them, than to have them starve or hurt." I'm not getting this guy, maybe it's me. Rogers says some of the things that should be considered abuse are "starving your dog or beating them." Because fighting them is any better?

I'm so glad the guys from Rescue Ink came and gave this guy a piece of their mind, because someone had to (being that I couldn't hop through the screen as I wished I could). They said something effective, "these dogs start on a chain and end in the ring." What kind of life is that and why is this guy free in his community and breathing MY air? Why didn't he serve YEARS in prison and why is he married?

The words I have towards this episode and towards this guys thoughts are beyond verbal expression. I'm left speechless and wish something or someone could get through his thick, disgusting head. He has no remorse for all the dogs he's killed and thinks the law is wrong for banning this "sport." I wish one day someone could express their feelings to him, with their fist to his face. Better yet, maybe someone should do to him what he does and did to these dogs. If he breaks his leg or gets hurt in the most minute way, should someone "kill them by a bullet" as Rogers so calmly stated?

Watching this was by far, one of the hardest thing I've had to do. I did it to be the voice of this breed and to help them get the love they deserved.

Please watch this clip (just in case you didn't catch the show). This isn't even half of the stupidity this guy said:




Also, check out this link for the heroes on Dr. Phil's show. Watch their show as well:


http://www.rescueink.org/

2 comments:

  1. Clearly dog fighting has really become evident in the news ever since the Michael Vick scandal. I cannot believe people out there are trying to justify dog fighting (especially this guy.) Absolutely horrible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really informed in this subject matter and I can really see your passion through your writing and your input.

    ReplyDelete