What would your first pick for a pet be?

Friday, May 7, 2010

Tuesday on Dr. Phil

While watching Dr. Phil today (I like to catch his show when I have time), I saw a preview for upcoming shows. I was horrified when I saw the preview for Tuesdays show; a guy who supports dog fighting will be on there, showing videos and speaking about how he's fought over 100 dogs. I wish this guy life in prison. After I watch the show (hoping I can catch it), I will post more information about this disgusting behavior. I hope many people can watch this also, to see how horrifying this "sport" is.

1 comment:

  1. Hey good job with the blog, you have lot of cool things going on to keep the visitors interested. I'm actually glad you got rid of the bright red background. It really was too much on the eyes. Purple is a lot more mellow, where as the red is kind of angry, which is exactly the opposite of what you are trying to convey.

    ReplyDelete